In 2006, at the end of the Polaroid era, I began photographing with a digital camera creating imaginative landscapes, still life compositions, and travel imagery in color and sepia tones. Today I continue to explore the many possibilities of digital photography, HDR techniques, and digitally manipulated images. The photos shown here are but a small sample of the Florida and travel images in my photography catalogs. I have a large landscape and still life collection from across the United States, Mexico, Canada, Central America, Peru, Holland, France, and Italy that can be purchased or licensed. For more information and samples of licensed photographs, click here.
Florida images include most areas of the state including Northwest, Northeast, Central, Southwest, Southeast, and the keys. Many more images available upon request. Please click on the thumbnails below to see a larger view.
Here you'll find digitally manipulated photographs. Please click on the thumbnails below to see a larger view.
We are constantly adding to our portfolios. Currently we have six different themes:
• Animals—a small sampling of dogs, cats, and other animals I found interesting and funny
• Beachside—seascapes and beach scenes from a flip-flop kind of gal who loves the ocean
• Coastal—coastal towns along the Pacific Northwest
• Fall—the warmth and beauty of autumn colors and hunting and fishing scenes
• Seascapes—recent road trip and photo shoot of the Pacific Northwest coastline • Summer—fun sights of summer time